2-1 carb setup

2005she

its all in the jetting...  and maybe carb size?  maybe david could chime in on his setup?  i just " aquired" a trinity setup i will most likely be selling unless for some reason i seem to like something abou tit. 

We have had almost every combination available on our shop bikes.  Everything from Vito's Billet cylinders to cub to serval to dm.  We never had a drag race setup on our shop bikes but close.  In the trails nothing compares to a properly setup 2 into 1 in my OPINION.  All 3 of our shop bikes are setup now with 2 into 1 intakes.  All 38 pwk carbs.  One on a 4mm serval clean up porting and 2 into 1 shearer pipes.  One on a 4mm serval with fmf pipes.  One on stock cylinder ported for trails and fmf pipes.  The 2 into 1 serval cleaned port and 2 into 1 shearer pipes has an unbelievable 4 stroke torque feel in the woods.  We have a raptor 700 shop bike as well and you would be surprised how close the feel is to that one in the woods.  You will always be a couple horse below a 2 carb setup but the pull is untouchable.  We make and sell them all so for me it is unbiased as it gets. 

Jerry  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...