Yfz450r hybrid

Stock dual a arm Banshee frames are 46 lbs

The yellow frame is 2003 stock Banshee Frame that has not been modified in anyway whatsoever other than the color. The previous owner that purchased the quad new in 2003 from a Yamaha dealership that also happens to be a good friend of mine had the factory satin black Yamaha paint sand blasted off the frame and powder coated yellow three or four years ago.

The weight of the yellow frame that's depicted in the picture is accurate and correct. That was a brand new high end ($34.99) digital bathroom scales that I bought brand new and put a new set of replacement Energizer 3V Lithium Batteries in before They were ever used the first time.

The scales were placed on flat level area inside my shop on a concrete floor that I checked using a 24" I-Beam Level, before I used the "self calibration" feature the scales came equipped with. To further insure the level of accuracy I used a combination of cast dumbbell weights with total weights ranging from 5-60lbs to make sure they were calibrated and reading accurately as possible. I was in charge of environmental lab for almost 11 years, I know the proper procedures required to insure the accuracy of a set of scales.

The weight of both frames w/ subframes that are depicted in the pictures I attached in in my previous post are accurate. The maximum margin of error on that particular set of scales was plus or minus 1.5% and when I calibrated the scales I wasn't getting margins anywhere near that. I've got the calibration margin coefficients and results that I recorded prior to weighing the frames wrote down in a binder in my shop if more proof is required. Just going from memory I'm wanting to say the margin of error was right around 0.3% which means those results were accurate within plus or minus 0.1536lbs.

I know your a douchebag Canadian that has a hard time with the English Language and more than likely our standard units of measure are giving you a hard time as well, so that's 0.0697 kilograms. You can try to discredit me all you want. Those results are as close to accurate as anything you'll find posted on this forum and a lot more accurate than the bull shit 46lb number you threw out there.

The yellow frame is 2003 stock Banshee Frame that has not been modified in anyway whatsoever other than the color. The previous owner that purchased the quad new in 2003 from a Yamaha dealership that also happens to be a good friend of mine had the factory satin black Yamaha paint sand blasted off the frame and powder coated yellow three or four years ago.

The weight of the yellow frame that's depicted in the picture is accurate and correct. That was a brand new high end ($34.99) digital bathroom scales that I bought brand new and put a new set of replacement Energizer 3V Lithium Batteries in before They were ever used the first time.

The scales were placed on flat level area inside my shop on a concrete floor that I checked using a 24" I-Beam Level, before I used the "self calibration" feature the scales came equipped with. To further insure the level of accuracy I used a combination of cast dumbbell weights with total weights ranging from 5-60lbs to make sure they were calibrated and reading accurately as possible. I was in charge of environmental lab for almost 11 years, I know the proper procedures required to insure the accuracy of a set of scales.

The weight of both frames w/ subframes that are depicted in the pictures I attached in in my previous post are accurate. The maximum margin of error on that particular set of scales was plus or minus 1.5% and when I calibrated the scales I wasn't getting margins anywhere near that. I've got the calibration margin coefficients and results that I recorded prior to weighing the frames wrote down in a binder in my shop if more proof is required. Just going from memory I'm wanting to say the margin of error was right around 0.3% which means those results were accurate within plus or minus 0.1536lbs.

I know your a douchebag Canadian that has a hard time with the English Language and more than likely our standard units of measure are giving you a hard time as well, so that's 0.0697 kilograms. You can try to discredit me all you want. Those results are as close to accurate as anything you'll find posted on this forum and a lot more accurate than the bull shit 46lb number you threw out there.

LOL u have just discredited yo self

Let's see current pics of this frame.

In its current state. ASAP

As I stated previously I'll post pictures of the finished product before it's sent to out for heat treating powder coat. The chassis fabricator I'm using is the best I've seen. You've been bashing and talking shit about this idea that many other members have expressed interest in since I brought it up and posted the first generic print. You can argue the superiority of the the 1989 TRX-250R Frame and Suspension Geometry and the Pro-Trax Front End over the 2009 and newer YFZ-450R Frame and Suspension Geometry all you want, I'm not buying it and given time I don't anybody else will either.

As I stated previously I'll post pictures of the finished product before it's sent to out for heat treating powder coat. The chassis fabricator I'm using is the best I've seen. You've been bashing and talking shit about this idea that many other members have expressed interest in since I brought it up and posted the first generic print. You can argue the superiority of the the 1989 TRX-250R Frame and Suspension Geometry and the Pro-Trax Front End over the 2009 and newer YFZ-450R Frame and Suspension Geometry all you want, I'm not buying it and given time I don't anybody else will either.

Let's be super clear on a few things Thack:

When I first saw you make posts, I gave you the benefit of having a few good ideas long after others had been bashing you.

It wasn't until I watched you spew multiple encyclopedia length posts, repeatedly, that made zero sense at all, that I shifted my idea of giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I am one of the few on here who have a realistic, first hand appreciation for what a 250R based chassis can actually do in performance over an oem chassis.

In your posts you're constantly dropping names and giving lengthy details in your effort to prove yourself, yet we still don't see any actual proof of legit pictures of this unicorn build that you have boldly discussed for years now.

SO...... Show us some proof!!

• Like 1