Yfz450r hybrid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
19 minutes ago, Toybreaker said:

reading that is/was 30 minutes of my life I won't get back....

pics or your thread is useless.

you are lucky that some stuff is missing too.

But pretty much, no one has done a yfzr hybrid. one person claimed to have modeled up a banshee frame with a yfzr front clip on it, but when looking at the drawing you notice it is an MS paint picture. hopefully big foot aka robert will actually do the yfzr hybrid.

• 2 weeks later...
you are lucky that some stuff is missing too.

But pretty much, no one has done a yfzr hybrid. one person claimed to have modeled up a banshee frame with a yfzr front clip on it, but when looking at the drawing you notice it is an MS paint picture. hopefully big foot aka robert will actually do the yfzr hybrid.
Woah.
I have a yfzR roller sitting in my garage.
Maybe I'll pull out my mock up cases and see what it looks like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...
12 hours ago, guns4children said:

Thacker ever get this back?

He never repoststed back on any comments,I know he  has a few vids on yotube of it.im actually building one. I have a yfz450r aluminum  roller and a complete empty motor thats good for mocking up. There is plenty of space to do this swap.the tightest place is the front of the exhaust flange but since im getting hand coned pipes from kenny Roberts it shouldnt be a problem.if I new how to post pics I would post the pics I have already. 

On Sunday, August 05, 2018 at 10:44 PM, HomesteadBanshee said:

He never repoststed back on any comments,I know he  has a few vids on yotube of it.im actually building one. I have a yfz450r aluminum  roller and a complete empty motor thats good for mocking up. There is plenty of space to do this swap.the tightest place is the front of the exhaust flange but since im getting hand coned pipes from kenny Roberts it shouldnt be a problem.if I new how to post pics I would post the pics I have already. 

Sorry not of his build but a yfz450r hybrid video somewhere on youtube.with some fnf cut up like oof pipes.