Yfz450r hybrid

Thack,

You gained some credibility with your motor mount idea. It seems legit.

If you have any hope of gaining more credibility, Please consider the following for your own benefit:

1) Shorten all of your posts by 60-75%

2) Stop name dropping left and right.

3) Stop typing the same lengthy details over and over repeatedly.

4) Before you click send, proof read what you've typed, then wait again before sending it.

You become totally emotional and over react in most of your rants.

5) This is the most important one:

POST PICTURES!!!!

We need proof!!!!

Less talk, more proof!!!!

• Like 2

JT is a Canadian and DDQ is a moderator now?

What have I missed?

Also, Thack, you do know there has been a few builders who have grafted DM intakes onto the super cub cylinders and showed no to minimal gains?

The concept on paper is great but the real world is different. I will post some photos later tonight which show the down fall of the larger intake. It's all pretty simple. However if the stud lay out were to change,bit would be a whole nother ball game.

The lay out is sweet, but the studs are kinda in a janky location. So the intake does this terrible hourglass type flow on the boyhesons. They starve for sure if things don't get massaged a bit. Just look at the oil residue path.

To be honest. I feel the biggest down fall is that the intake is designed for 250 CC's with very large transfers. With a big bore and stock spread, there is just not enough real estate to utilize it entirely. The 535 just starts to even utilize the potential of the 250 intake.

I agree a smaller more streamlined port is just fine and wish the cheetah had the same cub intake. https://vimeo.com/201074239

The pick is a terrible example of flow, but you get the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you do that.... one has a triple chin the other has a complex silver spoon life.

Wasn't silver spoon a little on the chubby side a few years back? Maybe green is Steve's dad?? Think about it for a second. Green is always bitching about him spending "daddy's money" who would be that mad unless green is actually his dad and the money he's spending is really greens! It makes perfect sense!

• Like 3

Wasn't silver spoon a little on the chubby side a few years back? Maybe green is Steve's dad?? Think about it for a second. Green is always bitching about him spending "daddy's money" who would be that mad unless green is actually his dad and the money he's spending is really greens! It makes perfect sense!

Where does Skeeter go in this family tree?

The lay out is sweet, but the studs are kinda in a janky location. So the intake does this terrible hourglass type flow on the boyhesons. They starve for sure if things don't get massaged a bit. Just look at the oil residue path.

To be honest. I feel the biggest down fall is that the intake is designed for 250 CC's with very large transfers. With a big bore and stock spread, there is just not enough real estate to utilize it entirely. The 535 just starts to even utilize the potential of the 250 intake.

I agree a smaller more streamlined port is just fine and wish the cheetah had the same cub intake. https://vimeo.com/201074239

The pick is a terrible example of flow, but you get the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I'm referring to the stock intakes not being adequate I'm talking about on engines that are 10 mil or bigger with 72mm or bigger bores. That statement wasn't ment to be a blanket statement for every Serval or Cub. Most of the DM's I've seen had CR500 intakes intakes not CR250 Intakes.

Who took the time to properly graft a set of Cheetah Intakes on a 521cc or bigger Super Serval and didn't gain any benefits? I could see that being true if they were running smaller than 35mm but that's the only way I see this your statement being true. I talked to several builders and more than one or two told me the stock four bolt intakes didn't enough CFM to get the full potential out of the 521cc and bigger Cubs and Servals.

T hack now wat

I'm the first to admit my grammar and spelling is far from perfect but when it's so bad it doesn't make since and people assume you must not be familiar with the English Language it's pretty bad. What was that you were saying about the old out dated intakes that were designed in the 80's? Last time I checked all the CP Cylinders used intakes that were designed in the 80's or earlier. When do you think the intakes that are used on the Banshee and the Serval and Cubs were designed? Absolutely nothing you have posted has made any since whatsoever. So that's what's up yo!