Yfz450r hybrid

Ur bathroom scale is as legit as ur posts

I've come to a conclusion, JT is either a high functioning retard or a low functioning 10 year old kid! Either way he doesn't need to be on anything that has a motor especially a Banshee. I would love to see some the work that JT Machining has done, obviously he doesn't use anything thats CNC controlled he can't read or write!

I've come to a conclusion, JT is either a high functioning retard or a low functioning 10 year old kid! Either way he doesn't need to be on anything that has a motor especially a Banshee. I would love to see some the work that JT Machining has done, obviously he doesn't use anything thats CNC controlled he can't read or write!

JT has put his work on display on numerous occasions here on the BHQ.

I'd suggest you dig a little and discover his machining skills.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wow! shit tons of bullshit... nothing about doing the actual swap. im serioulsy looking for that swap, what kind of heavy mods need to be done to the frame,subframe??

There is a dude on Facebook selling conversion kits for the motor mounts and what not.
  • Like 1

wow! shit tons of bullshit... nothing about doing the actual swap. im serioulsy looking for that swap, what kind of heavy mods need to be done to the frame,subframe??

it's going to be hard to do in an R frame. The steel/aluminum is going to require a lot of skill

But take it and look. It's not all going g to be laid out in front you. These swaps are always a guessing game.

• Like 1