I seriously need your alls help, please..... ill even beg..... pretty please

do a leak down test and make sure everything is good.

Why his buddy with 5 banshees set him up he's good, he just forgot to ask his buddy before he got on here and asked us... But what do we know we only own 1 or 2 maybe 3, he'll be fine.... Run it bro WFO in 6th oil at 50:1 87 octane fuel you'll be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah ill be good, good ole 87 with 60:1, what are you talkin bout, only the best for my shee lmao.

No reason to get smart when someone asks for help. I didnt know the problem at first, was aggravated that night, thought Id make a Honda crack since this is a banshee forums site and to give you all something to chuckle about but to get help at the same time and almost instantly got static. Rather blow it up than ask for help on here with how people respond

. Thanks for the ones that tried helping that weren't like that and actually you are right. I tried calling my buddy first, hes owned 25 total with a banshee crated and never rode as a trophy banshee. He lives banshees. He came over looked it over with me because I was lost and he checked my work and said i did fine. Threw reeds on and ran leak test to make sure it wasn't crank seals just to be safe because right pipe was blowing white smoke, ended up being condensation anyways. But if I blow it up, I blow it up. No reason for the static, but it'll be the last time before hell freezes over before I come back here. Sorry to the good people on this community and moderators that are good but not listening to wise ass comments. Take care.