Cleaning products

Rage_kage

S100 for motorcycles works well.

I'll also spray a degreaser in prior to a wash. I'll push it in the drive way when the sun dips behind the house. Let it soak for about .5 hour-45min. Spraying it down periodically with more. Power wash it all off.

I'm not shy with my power washer either. I get right into the shit. I pull my filters off and zip tie rubber gloves around the carb and tuck them in. Have fmf exhaust plugs Clean the top case and everything around.

Spray down with wd40 since it dissipates water it drives it out and blow off with air compressor.

I have spray bottles with the WD in them. The gallon is like 20 bucks at Home Depot. And you can get the 5 gallon jug of purple power there too

After every ride i spend roughly 20bucks at the car wash for truck/trailer/quad. The quad gets degreased before pressure wash. At home, it gets spray washed to remove water spots then i hit plastics and certain other parts with tire shine(gel) and then wipe that down to get oily residue off.