Opinions on color scheme 87 shee

dirtmunkee

Well heres my peice. Gonna do a frame up rebuild. Going to clean up the plastics from the sticker happy previous owner . Partial to grey so thinking about doing the frame like a gun metal gray or something close. Just mulling over what to go with from there. Bumpers, arms, grill/tank cover, etc.. dont know what im going to do about seat. Try to do scheme to tie it in or get new. Does have a couple small tears. Any opinions?f5ee368a9ae52589c1c01cec36413c47.jpg" alt="f5ee368a9ae52589c1c01cec36413c47.jpg">

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Prm summit bumper?

looked at it and you are correct. Can still see the p and r on it. But damn figured someone by now would of gave 2 cents on what color of other shit would look good with white plastics and a kinda dark grey frame. Just trying to get some ideas.

I actually like the original look of the 87, (except gold wheels, sorry kawa)

I am planning to somewhat go with that scheem when I tear it down for powder. I already got white plastics with this look in mind, got to get red tank and rad. cover and im looking for a graphics kit as close to stock as I can find and am doing the frame red.

But, as said its your bike, your the only one who knows what you like