4 mil yfz-shee build

• 3 months later...

Been awhile since I updated this. It's been a long process getting everything powdercoated, rebuilt and ordered. Started putting it back together in late February a little at a time. so here are some pics of where I'm at now!

image.jpg1_zpsplbica3y.jpg

image.jpg2_zpslcojnkva.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsyb2zjv6c.jpg

image.jpg5_zps74lxfcgw.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsljrog2vl.jpg

image.jpg7_zpsbzzd9rhd.jpg

image.jpg9_zpsbpgcoywb.jpg

image.jpg10_zpsu7mnkiph.jpg

Guys, the upper a arm is a lonestar arm with some "custom" work done to it (aka some heat and a big c clamp). This was done to clear the trinity pipes and I added a spacer behind it to keep the shape. I adjusted the upper heims to keep the camber at the right angle. Theoretically this should work fine how it is and for the 15 minutes I rode it, I couldn't feel anything wrong with the front end

The box looking thing is an electrical box out of a yamaha Superjet Jetski. I wanted to condense all of the electronics to one box so wires won't be going to the rear of the bike (except for the tail light). Also, I can remove the box from the bike without removing the wiring harness because all of my connectors are outside of the box. 3 bolts and the box is out.

I really appreciate the compliments, I've put a lot of time and money and thought into the design of this thing, and I'm sure it will ride like a dream. It is not for sale at the moment (I have gotten 2 pretty nice offers), but down the road it might be! Thanks for the feedback everyone

• Like 1