Driveline Performance Cylinders

BANSHEE HP

Here's a little update on driveline. I kid you not when I say I have called them well over 5 times throughout the span of a few months and not once has anyone picked up the phone. 
Left a voicemail, no one replied back.
Checked their website over the course of a year. ALWAYS sold out.
Decided to take my business elsewhere, don't care about the hype of these cylinders, i had the money, but driveline never had the customer service, or the cylinders.
I dont think you've called during business hours or left a voicemail.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

That's weird 'cause i saw Bill offering different cylinders all the time on fb....

It's about the first time we heard something like that about Driveline.

Maybe you should have post something here that we can help you to resolve your problem.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

I don't use Facebook but none the less I just checked the website again and all cylinder kits are out of stock no surprise there

I called during business hours and did leave a voicemail but its ok I went with bp, they always seem to be in stock and have always answered the phone
I still call bs. Literally hundreds of ppl have bought cylinders from us in a year the exact way you say you didnt. Lane say hes left no email or voice mail unreplied. Good luck with bp racing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk