Ebay seller NMCG5094

trickedcarbine

Swooped some Nerf Bars up and I paid a decent price and didn't expect perfection as they were used. But I did pay top dollar shipping and expected them to at least be packed in a box properly. They came to me hanging out of an undersized box and parts hanging out of the top and bottom. The bottom just blew out as there was ZERO tape and the parts hanging out of the top were like that from the get go. You can tell they tried to just wrap the stub in cardboard and hoped for the best. Nothing to keep parts from rattling all over each other. Just let the stainless pegs rub the hell out of everything. Not sure how this fella has decent rep on there but I'm curious I he is here?

473cc693050161f9b75133ec2b182a2a.jpg

0d943908aadacaf86d292ddbb2d49eb5.jpg7f0116314993840e0ec28e38f123a576.jpg

0e5aee51deb3a0bac8d70861d2b61c97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate when people don't ship correctly... Even if the box isn't big enough, add on to the box and cover the product being shipped. Tape it up to make sure nothing can come out of the box. The least someone can do ya know. Another issue is packing. People suck at that also. I remember I was going to get a set of arms and when I got the package one of the arms was lost in transit and s big hole in the box. 40lbs in a paper thin box and no packing around it doesn't cut it.

I like to over wrap everything,,,beyond enough tape, so it makes it a bitch to get apart and put a shit load of packing peanuts all up in it so the receiver gets frustrated with packing crap everywhere  :whistling:  :ph34r: 
ha

• Like 1