Cascade rear shock spring & chariot rear shock spacer

BANSHEEBEEFM2M

In for info too.

Josh, you might want to PM Chariot Performance on here or whatever Jerry's screen name is and ask him what the Pro's/Con's are to running one of these spacers.

Or you can simply get a hold of Richard at House of Horsepower and have him rebuuild your stocker to handle your weight, riding style and swingarm length.

• Like 1

I just bought the spacer and have had the cascade spring for awhile now. I am put the spacer in and it makes it still. Once the shee is back together next week I can let you know what it feels like and how it performs. I had the cascade spring tightened down very tight and it wasnt enough. Hopefully the spacer helps out. 

• Like 1

I just bought the spacer and have had the cascade spring for awhile now. I am put the spacer in and it makes it still. Once the shee is back together next week I can let you know what it feels like and how it performs. I had the cascade spring tightened down very tight and it wasnt enough. Hopefully the spacer helps out.

Thanks let me know