SRP Sniper Pipes

rjdgriff

So about a year ago, I had a motor built by redline and we did a pipe test on it. We compared R1 Rockets, CPI, Shearer and Sniper.

On the dyno

Rockets made 88/50

CPI made 92/50

Shearer made 95/50

Sniper made 98/52

I have now put a lot of time on this bike with the sniper pipes, and I must say, the are very impressive.

My bike is built for trail riding and just general screwing around and these pipes are a dream in the trails. I have lots of low end power to the point that I can lug this bike around like a 4-stroke in the trails. Even better though is the fact that with a blip of the throttle, I am back on the pipe and ready to fly.

It is very predictable, usable and very forgiving all the way around.

These pipes are also very amazing up top. They pull super hard at higher rpms as well as the low. I have done a bit of drag racing at little Sahara and my bike has been the fastest bike there that can pull off the drag strip and go directly to the trails.

Gary is super easy to get along with and 100% ready to back his work up.

Example; I had solid mounts on my pipes (mistake I now realize) and had the weld crack around the mount. I contacted Gary and he told me to just send it back and he would fix it for me at no cost to me.

dd8e5246ae7b8b5f397c3f1738b838b3.jpg

https://vimeo.com/129182664

My bike in the video is the closest to the camera

All in all I am super super happy with the Sniper pipes from Gary at SRP and I am looking at getting myself another set of them

I started out with the rockets on it for about 3 months before I switched to the snipers.

The rockets were a light switch in the trails, which I loved but I could just feel them shutting off way before I felt the should.

The snipers eliminated the top end cut off and gave me ALOT more power up top and I did not loose any power in the bottom

My Trail Bike

• Like 2

Did you ever ride this thing with different pipes?

I started out with the rockets on it for about 3 months before I switched to the snipers.

The rockets were a light switch in the trails, which I loved but I could just feel them shutting off way before I felt the should.

The snipers eliminated the top end cut off and gave me ALOT more power up top and I did not loose any power in the bottom

I literally laughed my ass off at the windex drinker statement

Haha so did I!!!!

My Trail Bike