New to flat track info need(Australian)

Wassup I own a banshee and I'm getting into flat track racing mainly speedway and dirt circuit if no speedway quad classes are on.

The main reason I'm posting this is our rules are very different/gay and possibly different track sizes.

MY LOCAL TRACK: it's a extremely well maintained motorcycle speedway track ie 500cc solos and side cars. Track length is 300 metres(985 feet) width on straights is 13 metres(42 feet) corner width is 15 metres(50 feet). Track surface is a dolomite, crushed granite clay mix. Depending on the race event track maintained every 5 heats/races and each race only consists of 4 quads.

OUR RULES: banshees are not allowed to exceed 350cc, from tyre to tyre max width is 13inchs, correct guarding and plastics , full rider gear and kill switch with lanyard. (race fuel allowed)

MY QUAD: 350cc banshee with 20thou over TDR ultra light weight Teflon coated pistons, minimal porting just cleaned up, exhaust port timing raised, ADA coolhead with 20cc domes, boysen reeds, reed spacers, 28mm dellorto race carbs, procuircit pipes, adjustable timing plate +2, custom G3 racetech suspension and I'm running hoosier tyres allround

PARTS TO COME: alba +2 +1 arms, -2 swingarm, swaybar and rear lowering kit

INFO NEEDED: engine mods to get the most out of stock cylinders, can I run current suspension, outside tyre offsets, gearing and general set up

Note all my competition stay in 4th gear start the race in 2nd

Do you know your porting specs ? If it only has minimal porting, more porting will definitely yeild more power. Are you running a oem crank do you know if its been welded ? You could run more comp and or timing.

Im unsure of gearing thats something youll have to play with.

You need to speak to a builder and get pipes and a portjob thats going to work with the type of riding you do, mid to high rpm.

I used to get most my porting stuff done in the states from one of the sponsors on here.

Are you in the eastern states ?

Don't know porting specs, next rebuild JK TUNING will have the hole engine to work with no just the cylinders. Still OEM crank not welded and due to the pump fuel I'm running ATM I don't want to change compression or timing with stock crank but next build will be different

Have access to a bloke that makes custom pipes to suit your engine but I won't be doing that yet.

From South Australia