Manny's MX build

Hi guys. New to the forum and I just have one question. Is this normal behavior from the members? I mean some of these comments are just plain childish.. Anyways awesome build Sheedawg..

Yes it is. It's BHQ.

A bunch of tards who like a mid 80's quad with a mid 70' 2 cylinders 2 strokes engine in it ;-)

Btw, welcome to BHQ.

• Like 3

Hi guys. New to the forum and I just have one question. Is this normal behavior from the members? I mean some of these comments are just plain childish.. Anyways awesome build Sheedawg..

Haha thanks man..yea he has nothing better to do all day than be on his website and butt in on things he has no clue about instead if riding once a year of that. He keeps asking me the same question how my MX career is going but I can't think of any questions for him since he doesn't ride and is just a keyboard warrior. This is just one of them from this year so I'm doing ok...now he'll say I either bought it or raced beginners class hahaha never ending even when you prove him wrong and make him look dumb like I have been, cheers and have fun on here :-)

9C6E1A93-7375-4C89-8C84-6DA59556898A.jpg

Edited by Sheedawg28