Manny's MX build

Let's just be realistic for a minute.

No REAL MX rider is running a Banshee.

The argument pretty much ends there.

Better go tell your hill shooter friends that they aren't REAL drag racers and hill shooters bc they aren't on banshee's since clearly that's all you believe they can do hahah talking about doing some more reaching and having a sore vagina STILL. It was you earlier saying we were the ones assuming you don't ride anything else and look who's doing the ASSuming now baha! Oh and go tell the guys doing TT on the banshee they aren't real TT racer/riders (make sure I cover them both before you pick one or the other to go off of) either because they aren't on the light more agile 450's. Hmm lets see should I keep going onto other "racing forums" threads that are posted on this main forum page...nah I think I've proved my point yet again and left you looking stupid...yet again. #winning

I got another one for that one but I'm done making you look dumb..for now ha.

Anyways back to why this thread was created...mounted up my AC racing grab bar that was touched up by JL engineering in candy red. She is a beaut!

59F66219-A5B5-46E4-BA85-CC8CD66AD001.jpg

Edited by Sheedawg28
  • Like 1

Well John sent me a picture of the new goodies he just sent over to me. Really stoked about this one continuing my color scheme like my grab bar is my JL engineering front bumper with an integrated LED bar. Sent him my stator so that he could do the conversion from AC to DC so all is have to do is bolt it all on and plug in a few wires. Last but not least is the sick @$$ battery/rectifier package, this will bolt up where you normally have the hide a key brackets on the gas tank and doesn't take up a ton of space like the other kits I've seen nor is it anywhere near as heavy. This the battery package is a 2200mah and can power my lights for approximately 25 minutes with the bike off and recharge the battery in 5 minutes or so after running the lights with the bike off. Of course this will be removed when I go to the track but will definitely be on when I'm riding trails around my house or the desert which is what I wanted this for and all I have to do is unplug the wires to the battery and zip tie them to a safe spot and not worry about it. Anyways here it is I'll let you guys know more when I get it and install it.

7200FAA8-CDB7-4128-997B-FAF647E1FAD3.jpg

Damn I think I'm going to have to call up John and get my own, looks good!

• Like 1