Manny's MX build

works out well...  the tire that does lock up is the inside tire of when I oval ice race....  I try to use it to my benefit LOL

Ahh that's why it's the one that locks, being the inside tire in the front it's the least loaded up and smaller contact patch on the ice so it has less grip than your right one that's doing most the driving with a bigger contact patch in the direction your steering the bike. Sway bars are good for getting rid of some that but I'm sure you have one already.

You race pro-am at nats? What's your name and rider number? I'll look for you.

You're not going to get an answer to this.

This dude's idea of being a MX rider is going to a deserted track in the middle of BFE and riding by himself.

Everyone ASSumes I only ride in a straight line.

Fact is, I'd ride circles around any of these guys.

Just because I don't post videos of my 450 doesn't mean I only ride in a straight line.

oh really? What the hell happened at camp a couple yrs back? As i recalled you got smoked on the circle track. Haha

I have one. It's light as fuck. As far as stopping power, no difference noticed.

I been wanting that for months. Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll rebuild my stock one. Now what's else I can spend money on that I'll notice ... Fast Flex bars!

who makes those sneakers? They look aggressive

They're the STI tech 4 mx tires. Solid, cheap set of tires that get the job done. Compare them to the pricey razr cross fronts that you could grove the STI's and they'd almost look identical. As far as how they feel compared to each other they provide just as good feedback as the maxxis and both feel and flex almost the same amount. The way the tires are grooved different in their design contributes for that different feeling though mainly the center of the STI's having that arrow shape allowing it to flex less.

You're not going to get an answer to this.

This dude's idea of being a MX rider is going to a deserted track in the middle of BFE and riding by himself.

I'll reply to trolls when I feel like it I've proved myself enough and that's surely a lot more than you can say since you haven't answered my questions. Troll on ladies haha!

• Like 1

I'll reply to trolls when I feel like it I've proved myself enough and that's surely a lot more than you can say since you haven't answered my questions. Troll on ladies haha!

I never claimed anything in this thread that people didn't already know, except that Banshee brakes were just as good as YFZ brakes.

You made silly claims thinking no one would check your credibility.

Even DDQ knows you're FOS.

I never claimed anything in this thread that people didn't already know, except that Banshee brakes were just as good as YFZ brakes.

You made silly claims thinking no one would check your credibility.

Even DDQ knows you're FOS.

Is traffic really so slow that you have to keep stirring the pot here?

Even after you said you were done replying?