Manny's MX build

I've seen you ride.

You could use scrub brakes and be okay.

People that need brakes don't benefit from a locked brake.

Like I said, locked brakes don't work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I took the brakes off and put on TRX brakes.

Far superior.

There was no assumptions made by me on your riding style or skill, just the observation that you come to aid Tyler's anytime there is any scuttle. Like a guard dog on a leash.

You did say something in my setup was wrong and I assure you it'd not. As far as running to locos aid? That's comical at best. Pretty sure he can fight his own battles without anyone's help.

What? Who locks one wheel?

Ride.race.live.. "my oem ones didnt... went to yfz ones one side locks other doesnt.... ive got about 3 sets of YFZ calipers and MC's and tried 2 new brake lines... have yet to succeed in having both fronts actually lock up... lol"

Read the previous comments.

Everyone ASSumes I only ride in a straight line.

Fact is, I'd ride circles around any of these guys.

Just because I don't post videos of my 450 doesn't mean I only ride in a straight line.

Post videos of this little 450 of yours then and prove it like you told me big boy.

Ride.race.live.. "my oem ones didnt... went to yfz ones one side locks other doesnt.... ive got about 3 sets of YFZ calipers and MC's and tried 2 new brake lines... have yet to succeed in having both fronts actually lock up... lol"

Read the previous comments.

Oh. No I didn't even read that.

I don't have to prove anything, I really don't care if my veiw on things differ from anyone else's. For what I do, I don't notice a difference. There are maybe 2 percent of people on this site that might benefit from upgrading their brakes in this manner. Of you fall under that catagory, great. There is not a night and day difference though.

The faster you get the more the little things matter that's why the pro's are so particular about their set up..again I don't talk out of my ass like other people do this is based on experience. Like I said look at weinens set up or even Hetrick. The guys that are at the top run the best for a reason, I tried explaining it to you guys and clearly some of you still don't get it. The proof is in the pudding.

• Like 2

You did say something in my setup was wrong and I assure you it'd not. As far as running to locos aid? That's comical at best. Pretty sure he can fight his own battles without anyone's help.

Same assumptions you have made towards those whose experience say there is a noticeable difference.

You say there is no noticeable difference, therefore the guys riding with oem stuff must have an issue with their setup to experience a difference with YFZ components.

Myself and others do notice there's a difference, realize it and value it. Therefore we assume your setup has flaws.

And yes, I am fully aware that Tyler can defend himself all day and night long. His 40,000 plus posts gives him plenty of experience.

I just find it hilarious that you come to support his views quite frequently. Probably more often then you realize.

• Like 1

Same assumptions you have made towards those whose experience say there is a noticeable difference.

You say there is no noticeable difference, therefore the guys riding with oem stuff must have an issue with their setup to experience a difference with YFZ components.

I don't believe I ever said this.