Manny's MX build

I forgot, why did it snap?

Upon further inspection when I was throwing it in the box to ship it back to them I noticed a fine darker spot on the axle where you could tell it had been cracked for some time so it was just a matter of time..but it finally went when I landed short on a double.

I just saw this, but I have that perch and I love it, super easy to adjust clutch perch

Sure is, I love how it snaps into place every time you turn it. I wanted one with a better cover to cover the clutch cable where it feeds down into its housing and on top of that the pivot point rides on a bearing for a smoother consist pull. Can't beat it for how cheap it is. I'll be buying an extra level just in case anything happens I have a back up right away since these don't fold like the ASV I replaced.

Sick bike! Where did you find those nerf bars? Seems like the best ones available. Factory 43 is another option. I prefer them twp over the xfr.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gonna be hard pressed to get your hands on a set of the AC Pro Pegs with the stainless pegs and aluminum plate out back. They do pop up every now and again used though. The new ones are pretty similar but have a netted heel guard.

Sick bike! Where did you find those nerf bars? Seems like the best ones available. Factory 43 is another option. I prefer them twp over the xfr.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Keep your eyes peeled in the for sale section. Other than that they aren't made anymore.

• 1 month later...