Manny's MX build

I duno about you guys.... but maybe its my cobbled shit...

I have yet to be able to make both my front brakes lock up lol...

my oem ones didnt... went to yfz ones one side locks other doesnt.... ive got about 3 sets of YFZ calipers and MC's and tried 2 new brake lines... have yet to succeed in having both fronts actually lock up... lol

even used a brake line bleeder tool.... guess its just the vortex doin its thing....

yall be getting trolled.

Vortex for sure... but I'm curious. Are you using one line that comes to a T or 2 separate lines from the master?

I duno about you guys.... but maybe its my cobbled shit...

I have yet to be able to make both my front brakes lock up lol...

my oem ones didnt... went to yfz ones   one side locks other doesnt.... ive got about 3 sets of YFZ calipers and MC's and tried 2 new brake lines... have yet to succeed in having both fronts actually lock up... lol

even used a brake line bleeder tool....    guess its just the vortex doin its thing....

yall be getting trolled.

At least now that you have the yfz brakes one locks up so that's an improvement

So, two people with no difference noticed.

I win. Twice.

Given that one source has a known vortex that follows him and that the other source comes to defend you on pretty much all topics of opposing views, both submissions are rejected from valid experience.

Brakes that lock don't work!!

Of course you don't want brakes that cause lockup.

You want brakes that are responsive, and require as little finger input/pull as possible with maximum control.

And proper tire selection and air pressure are a given.

Brakes that lock don't work!!

Brakes that lock mean you've pulled them hard enough to lock them or the tire lost traction in various ways that that can happen. Brakes that have ABS and lock up don't work...man some of you people surprise me haha.

Edited by Sheedawg28

Brakes that lock mean you've pulled them hard enough to lock them or the tire lost traction in various ways. Brakes that have ABS and lock up don't work...man some of you people surprise me haha.

Alright if you want to split hairs then yes.

What I'm saying is if you lock the wheels your not slowing down as fast as a a brake that is dragging.

A locked wheel won't slow down as fast as a braking wheel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk