Manny's MX build

Should my front wheels lock up when I hit the front brakes hard with yfz450 calipers on field road? Trying to get a feel on how my new brakes should work. I'll made sure I replied them to make sure there's no air

Should my front wheels lock up when I hit the front brakes hard with yfz450 calipers on field road? Trying to get a feel on how my new brakes should work. I'll made sure I replied them to make sure there's no air

Yea, mine did on concrete trying to do some stoppies while my feet were on the front bumper haha. How do your pads look? And your rotors could be glazed also. Maybe master needs a rebuild?

Yes, they should.

Banshee brakes should do the same thing.

BUT, locking the brakes up means dick if the tires aren't grabbing something.

Regardless what Loco says at all its all just invalid being his riding experience comes from going straight for 3 seconds then he is done.

He is just having a little man syndrome side effect. I'd be pissed off too if I looked like a cross between a cast member from Jersey shore and an oompa loompa.

And princess nicky...Baja 1000 is an mx track? Fucking interesting. Yet again with ur extremist bullshit. Gonna compare everything to 15 years old now huh? Even though it was based on vehices. The retardo extremist mindset of yours is hilarious.

Not everything 15 years is great but the point your fragile mind can't fathom is that not everything 15 years old is just automatically deteriorated and useless. Certain old school shit is still fucking great, banshee for example. Except the brakes lol.

You must have been raised with these snobby little rich parents and mommy and daddy bought you a brand new shiny truck and spoon fed you and you know the rest of the story... snobby lil mom and dad that are brother and sister.

Regardless what Loco says at all its all just invalid being his riding experience comes from going straight for 3 seconds then he is done.

He is just having a little man syndrome side effect. I'd be pissed off too if I looked like a cross between a cast member from Jersey shore and an oompa loompa.

And princess nicky...Baja 1000 is an mx track? Fucking interesting. Yet again with ur extremist bullshit. Gonna compare everything to 15 years old now huh? Even though it was based on vehices. The retardo extremist mindset of yours is hilarious.

Not everything 15 years is great but the point your fragile mind can't fathom is that not everything 15 years old is just automatically deteriorated and useless. Certain old school shit is still fucking great, banshee for example. Except the brakes lol.

You must have been raised with these snobby little rich parents and mommy and daddy bought you a brand new shiny truck and spoon fed you and you know the rest of the story... snobby lil mom and dad that are brother and sister.

You can't even make a post without creating a ridiculous double standard.

Gato stays winning. Now and forever.

Anyway, back to my point.

ANY brake that's locked up is relying on the same thing to stop the bike, the tires, the front shocks and the weight of the bike.

If you own Banshee brakes and they won't lock up the wheels/tires they need rebuilt, bled or new brake lines.

These are facts, not opinion.

There are a couple that disagree, mainly because of inexperience or the know how to rebuild or set up brakes.

The competent people are reading this realizing what I'm saying is 100% accurate, and they'll be in the shop tomorrow checking their calipers for worn pads, stuck pistons or ill bled brake lines.