Manny's MX build

Looks to me like there is a ding in the edge of the bore where it meets the deck. May need a little Tig weld, bore/hone, and deck. New dome would help if the current ones are showing a mark from where they were set on the deck.

Looks to me like there is a ding in the edge of the bore where it meets the deck. May need a little Tig weld, bore/hone, and deck. New dome would help if the current ones are showing a mark from where they were set on the deck.

I bought a new set, I'll be checking evenness with a straight edge also. I think it's just a marking from the o ring blowing as it combusted. I'll wipe it off and check.

What porting done to the motor? 4 mil or ss and how you like the dmc pipes? Nice build btw.

It's the dune port from HJR. Neither a 4 mil or SS just bored over but only because it needed it. I like the DMC's a lot and the way it makes the power come on and even after having the porting done it doesn't have the on off powerband hit it somewhat used to with the T6's. Thanks man

Edited by Sheedawg28

Good to hear. Had a hjr dune port with shearers, hauled ass but power came on late. Think a 4 mil and dmc pipes would be fun in the trails by me.

It's not just those parts that'll get the bike there, you'll have to add a few other things like I have to improve the power from down low and crisp throttle response. If only it was as easy as a port job and pipes haha.

It's the dune port from HJR. Neither a 4 mil or SS just bored over but only because it needed it. I like the DMC's a lot and the way it makes the power come on and even after having the porting done it doesn't have the on off powerband hit it somewhat used to with the T6's. Thanks man