Manny's MX build

Well I'm in a bit of a predicament...I've had countless opportunities to own an r1. My father told me even If I move 500 miles away that he would stick a rag in the tank and set it on fire because of my antics. I've held off on owning one for 2 reasons.

1 he's right, I go to fast.

2 he's my father and I still listen to him at 26 years old.

I've rode one crotch rocket one time. An early model R1.

I took it out for a quick spin. It belonged to one of my employees. I had no helmet and no proper gear on.

Thing was freaking Addicting!!!

First straight stretch I found I did a 3 gear wheelie from about 20 mph up to 95. The rush was beyond description.

I promptly returned it to the owner after maybe a 5 mile ride. I knew if I went any longer I was asking for trouble...

That's cool. Nice video.

Bike sounds nice and crisp.

That's a pretty sweet track. Wide open and fast. I like it!

Thanks buddy.

Yea that whole plug chopping thing works wonders haha.

Too bad your not in Cali I'd say you should join me. Or any of you guys for that matter should come out.

A noticed 2 uphill blind corners. I bet a lot of people hit that fence 48 seconds into the video.

Looks like a super fun fast track. Looks like all safe table tops and not crazy berms that can flip you over

Funny you say that, on the first one the guy tried clearing that step up on his raptor 660 landed short, cased it and bucked him off the quad...the quad kept going and came to a stop after running into a truck that was up there on the supercross track. 2 hours later after going back and fourth about insurance claims the guy in the truck kept talking smack and got himself knocked out by the other guy haha got it all on the GoPro.

Yea it's a really easy track, it's the vet track. If you notice after the second blind up hill turn those two jumps which I don't clear the first becuase the landing on the first is hard to land perfectly since you have to get the front end pointing pretty far down but you can hit that lip and land on the next ones landing. I'm still trying to get my grove back but I'll probably be hitting it soon it's 165 feet.