Hers jugs

4milldave

And for the record 4 pictures and 3 videos and I work graveyard he would text me at 5am and answer questions for me you guys act like you never fucked up my buddy sent his motor to a big company and they did the wrong port job on it so they gave him the runaround and bad customer service but you don't see me bad mouthing their name

who?

I was just saying to think it wouldn't stir shit would be an understatement. For the simple fact that op had a drag port that didn't work out well. I've noticed great, and bad experiences from a lot of reading not personal experience. So I'll stfu.

Couldn't be happier with my cpi / and hjr dune port special. Also he's gone out of his way on 2 occasions so...

Question if domes was the issues for a few peeps

And they did fix it then what was the befor and after angles?

What size carbs are you running? Just curious. What gas type race or pump?

lol.. well peeps keep askin.... don't go through the hjr threads if your annoyed with it...

PS... not even HJR domes... shelf domes... i got told custom cut ones wouldnt yield any benefits for that motor...

anywhoo.. HJR FTW if thats what you want to hear.

Actually, , if you read the thread carefully, you'll see no one ASKED about problems with HJR .

There was a reference to the coincidence of a satisfied customer starting a thread..and the timing of it. But no one ASKED about personal experiences