drag bike

Coty23

STY hit what I was gonna tell you. The tires are RARELY the same size. Next Id be sure that the bar is straight. Snap a chalk line on the ground and center the bike over it and then measure the offset of center of carrier and center of bar in the back.

Are you running on the street?

There's a reason I ask that & it was based off our experience on the street. I know we have never hooked up in 1st gear, spin city. Differences in rollout will really start to show when you have traction. Hence your pulling to the right in 2nd gear when you start to get traction. The this leads to the next quote.

4bar 2wheels

Again for us, no traction in 1st gear = no need for wheelie bar. 2nd & 3rd gear is a different story. We are on the wheelie bar. An improper adjustment or out of whack built wheelie bar will steer the quad also. 

STY hit what I was gonna tell you. The tires are RARELY the same size. Next Id be sure that the bar is straight. Snap a chalk line on the ground and center the bike over it and then measure the offset of center of carrier and center of bar in the back.

Go Team toofast4uSlowerThanYou........!!!!!! The worlds fastest keyboard racer's/tuner's. We are so confused we don't know how to be faster or slower than you.