• 3 weeks later...

rear chain guide.  make sure swingarm piviot bearings are tight, chain alignment makes a big difference also.  watching the vids you need a stiffer rear shock OR a longer arm.  after they get going its nutty how well the front stays down  its like they have a +4 on them already.  they hook nice because of the short swinger.  motor is farther forward in the frame than a banshee frame also. 

rear chain guide. make sure swingarm piviot bearings are tight, chain alignment makes a big difference also. watching the vids you need a stiffer rear shock OR a longer arm. after they get going its nutty how well the front stays down its like they have a +4 on them already. they hook nice because of the short swinger. motor is farther forward in the frame than a banshee frame also.

Not supposed to be a drag set up though. What is the difference in weight between a 450 motor and banshee motor?

if its lined up right it wont throw the chain. i use a chariot chain tensioner on mine with a +14 swingarm and its never thrown a chain. its been 4.12 @76 in 300 ft with a 18dm and 4.13 at 75.48 with a 10mm cheetah. never once threw the chain.

• 6 months later...

So far bike ran great the couple times I've used it this summer. Never thru a chain but was having ratcheting issues. With a chariot auto tensioner system fabbed up no more issues. Going to my first ice race with it this year this weekend. Should have a video for you guys. Going to have to cover up the radiator some to get proper operating temps.

Yea he has a few fast hybris out.... I havent personally seen much of arsene in the oval circuit.. he mostly goes to the TT races and puts on a good run... My bud with the KTM races them quite a bit....

He is definitely underrated. He has been messing with the CP stuff since it came out. Believe it or not he's one of the fellas who managed to get cheetahs to run worth a damn. Give his face book a look. There was a video of one of his cheetahs doing ice oval. Guy gets a tad squirlly and lets it off pipe. Gives it a quick chop and it's on the charge at full steam.