Options for Banshee color schemes with blue plastics?

rustygold1

I just bought a banshee torn apart and am looking for a nice colour scheme. The plastics are like new (uncut) but they are blue, not many options for colours that go good with blue. Looking for any unique eye catching also like a clean look, but the pic below is the only one on images that caught my eye. the seat is black with grey rear corner. Would get a powdercoated frame, rear end, A-arms, hubs, ect. if i went with the green. 

So what have you guys done for colour schemes with blue plastics to make it look unique?

banshee_zpsxarlkaus.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There was a clean blue and orange banshee posted up on the bhq fb page a day or two ago. The orange looked like a metallic orange. Popped pretty good. I'll try to see if I ant find it..

edit: i was wrong. orange plastic and metallic blue frame. still looks sick though

3OkdSq.jpg

• Like 1

Blue and pink, blue and yellow, blue and orange, blue and red, try putting a warm color to offset the blue plastics. -Coming from an artist. If worse comes to worse and you can't decide do everything in black, black always looks kickass with blue. Good luck

the blue PA bike in this vid doesnt look too bad at all, frame and parts are a deeper red and color coding the hood and adding shiny bits ties it all together nicely

hey, i remember that day. Im @ 1:52. Good times with the boys climbing some coal

Yup. Mike(lms) had the white serval and pabansheematt had the other yeller bangshee.

Thats blue banshee was pretty nice. Bill always kept it looking good. It was superman colors or close to it. He had a pretty good wreck with it last yr tho so it has seen better days.