do not buy parts from Bbp builders

1in or 300

Thank you Tyler for letting me back in to explain this.

Yes my name is Rob Rob on face book. This may be the second indecent if you want to count the first one of me receiving a bent set of arms and raising a stink about it. Other then that I have had 100's of great transaction on FB and here on bhq.

Sure he probably bought parts from you, he bought those parts at the same time he owed me thousands of dollars!

He was buying parts from everyone, yet still paying me money. When I questioned him on it, he said do t worry, I will pay you the 500$ a week just like we agreed, with all the parts being paid by Christmas!

First payment was way back in the end of October. This is when the deal was made. He paid me on a regular basis up till November 15. By November 15th he still owed me 2850$ after christmas(remember this shit was supposed to be paid for before Christmas) so after Christmas sometime he calls me said he had a death in the family(thought he said it was his brother) maybe he said mother, any how he said he was sorry but he would start making his regular payments (weekly) and get this shit cleared up. (This was first week of January) he said starting that Friday, he would send money on a weekly basis again. But no money was sent, no money was sent up until 10-15 days ago, he sent 800$(not fucking yesterday).

Yesterday I told him I had had enough, that I was selling the K&t motor, and I would ship him the rest of the parts, he wasn't happy with that, said he wanted all the parts or his money back, I said it doesn't work that way, I tried to be very reasonable with him, he wouldn't have it ANY OTHER WAY! He finished it off with he would make a paypal claim and get his money that way. I said I was sorry he has choose to take care of it that way, but that, it was his choice to make. So he did make the claim. Paypal froze my account, took ALL THE MONEY AND PUT IT ON HOLD. I called paypal and explained, they did an investigation, and released the holds on my account and said I was seller protected in this situation!

This is the just of this situation.

People will always believe what ever they want to believe. But everything I have said above is FACT. Anyone who wants details is more then welcome to pm me, I have every text between this guy and myself, from day one.. I have every date he has made a payment.

He owes another member here over 300$ and has owed him that money for months, except he has already shipped the parts.. I have even told that member I would cover that money.

I have been in pissing matches on this site, and it's something I am not looking for here, I just wanted the opportunity to let everyone know the truth in this matter.

I promise you I have had MANY good transactions, here and on FB. I speak to many guys on a regular basis, this is a deal that has gone south, because buyer Got himself into a hole, and seller was sick of waiting. He could of paid for these parts a long time ago, but he choose to keep buying parts from others and not pay me.

Thanks Tyler for the opportunity to explain this shit storm!

If anyone wants to know or see any real stuff to make a decision on me, or about me, please pm me, or find me on FB, I am a very reasonable man, those who have delt with me know this about me.

You STILL owe him money! I wouldn't send you a fucking thing until you paid in FULL..... You yourself said that you entered into a payment agreement and you have not fulfilled that agreement in the time line agreed upon. He doesn't owe you shit!!

Do you think my mortgage company gives a fuck when I come up on hard times? Fuck no, they want their money. If I don't pay, they claim the property and I don't get the money back that I've already paid. Same goes for nearly EVERY other form of a note, and this is no different. YOU fucked this up not the Eskimo fucker! (He really likes it when I call him that)

BBP I'd send this idiot a bill for the pain meds it takes to deal with the headache. Fuck him!

• Like 3

Yeah, i am failing to see where the seller has done anything wrong other than to agree to accept payments.  Fuck that noise, if you have to make payments on used parts for a 4 wheeler you may want to reevaluate your priorities.  I think his offer to sell off the K&T motor and send the rest of the parts you have payed for is fair.  The deal was made in october. You promised to pay for them by 12/25 and didnt.  I wouldnt have waited as long as he did to call you out on it.

Don't matter he's the one that said he was going to send me the small parts and never did.so there is to sides to every story but after my mom died he's the one that said we can prolong the payments. At that time he could of said no ill just send you're money back or made agreement for some of the parts that he had the money for. Not to mention he just took a payment from me on 2-11-15