Decal Kits

Tim C

How well do the decal kits stay on, do they peel off after a while. I was thinking about getting an Alba kit and was wondering if there is any problems with them. I think Alba's kits are made by One Industries. Do the seat covers fit well?

Tim, just make sure your plastics are totally clean, put some Simple Green on a rag and lightly go over your plastics where the decals will be placed. Put em on in a heated garage, dont try it in the cold. Scrub your hands\fingers too, otherwise the dirt will pull right off your fingers and onto the stickyside of decal.

The seat covers are easy if you take your time, have a buddy to help stretch it and use a good air powered staple gun. Heat up the seat cover before you put it on, lay it next to your garage heater or if you live down south just lay it out in the sun for a few hours b4 you try to install it.

Graphics are pretty easy but definitely make sure that the plastic is clean and it is warm where ever you do it like mentioned above. As for the seat cover the tribal graphics seat cover alba sells was the biggest PIA that I have ever done. The next one I bought I took to an upholstery shop and they put it on for $18. Best headache free $18 I ever spent.

Heh BansheeJen, you ain't lyin. Like Meat said, a pnuematic stapler is almost a necessity to install a seat cover. I did my CEET with a plain 'ol Black & Decker stapler like you'd use for hanging Christmas lights...I got the damn thing on but there must be 800 fucking staples in it...