Who does powder coating?

muggzy

Oh, how clever.  Sheerider found LMGTFY.  I've already gone through that "long ass list" and thats how I found Extreme Powder Coating; the guy who sandblasted my VIN off after he said he'd chemical strip it and mask it b4 he blasted the rest and then I had to do the legwork to fix his mistake.  He also PC'd the seating surfaces on the rear hubs, leaving me to chem strip 'em myself.  If he'd have fixed his mistakes, it would have been no biggie, we all make 'em.

Now let me give you a run down on that long ass list (since it's not really so long) that I already went through when I got my frame done over the summer...

Extreme PC shows up 2x

Orange County powder coat shows up 5x on that list. I drove there once (nobody home), called them twice (didn't return my 1st call) and got through once, said come on in and guess what? No one home again.

Anthony Bros. - 9-5 M - F

Newburg and Hudson Valley - commercial work only

Dase's Custom PC - Just over an hour away - not making that trip twice. Just smarter to send it through the mail if a sponsor could do a more reliable job, even if I gotta wait 'til they get a bigger job to run mine with.

Speedy Carts and Coatings - don't recall why I didn't talk to them but it may have been hours again, I'm gonna try them and see if that changed since their hours aren't listed on their web site.

So sheerider,  if it was that easy, I wouldn't have posted my simple question on a forum meant (in part) for that purpose.  If you feel you need to get in the last word, be my guest.  I'm done wasting time replying to dumbass posts.

I'd like some help, but first you need to know that I know everything.... Oh, I want it for cheap but it better be done right. I also don't wanna drive a measly fucking hour out of my day. Let alone make that trip twice because who has an hour to drop shit off then a week later pick it up! Fucking powder coaters from around the globe should be so desperate for my work that they should just call me and offer to have my stuff picked up from my house for me, all the while they pay the freight because I can't possibly be expected to pay for shipping since I'm already offering to pay next to nothing for mediocre powder any way.......

( this ^ is how you're making your self out to sound. Just FYI, nobody wants that customer. Even the guys who know they are the best.)