Just got back from the chrome platers

vrx46

My dad was taking a trip down to the platers today so I decided to dip school early and head out with him. He's had the hookup for 35+ years and does it all himself at a friends facility. He was showing me the steps and process in plating today. He usually does it for me but I wanna take his spot down there soon haha so today I did some. Today was a hardware run, nothing big. Next time I wanna do my water pump cover and some other billet pieces. I did a bunch of pieces that I need to put the banshee back together. From the prices I see on cascades website for chrome shit I understand how lucky I am! 4f505a8532ac141cb0aff47c61e1fd8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about I ship you a box of hardware and you chrome it for me? 

Too hard. and I have a trail bike anyways so it would get fucked up.

Not necessarily. I have more chrome on my 611 that I ride in the trails then some dune or drag bikes do. Only thing you would have to worry about is the a arms which they make skid plates and the swingarm which they also make skid plates. If you have a arched arm JDS makes a sprocket and disc guard. Only thing is up keep. Keep it clean to stay nice which you should be doing anyway IMO