Generally how much is powder coating alone? (Already Prepped)

ETR174

I paid about 120 bucks from a local powder coating shop for my frame and T bar. Just depends on who does your work. Its white so no custom powder. 

This sounds pretty good. I'm mostly worried on just the frame for now. I'll get the a arms and swingarm and carrier done later.

Holy shit this Brian guys sounds cool. He said that I will have to choose a specific purple color but a ballpark estimate will be around $90 for a single coat + however much for prepping but to call him tomorrow for more details.

Holy shit this Brian guys sounds cool. He said that I will have to choose a specific purple color but a ballpark estimate will be around $90 for a single coat + however much for prepping but to call him tomorrow for more details.

Whoa whoa, I'm the purple banshee guy around here. Find another color

Heres a thought. The money your going to put in powdercoating, just spend it on plastic, and matching rims, and tires. The purple is faded to damn near grey so it matches your frame. Im not saying it looks like shit............just shitty looking.

Heres a thought. The money your going to put in powdercoating, just spend it on plastic, and matching rims, and tires. The purple is faded to damn near grey so it matches your frame. Im not saying it looks like shit............just shitty looking.

I want to keep the original plastics so I'm going to wait when I have the money and have it powder coated silver or a faded purple color

For now, Krylon 1403 spray can paint will spot in and blend perfectly with the original color. If you mask whatever isn't silver you can touch-up with it  the spot will be un-noticable. I like to use tin foil and some tape to mask with since it conforms and stays put and out of your way.

• Like 2