Generally how much is powder coating alone? (Already Prepped)

ETR174

Looking to get my frame, a arms, swingarm, and axle carrier powder coated and am looking for basic prices to compare them to what I get when I call for quotes. I can prep my frame myself so just looking at the cost of powder coating only. Looking to get either a basic purple color or chrome so does chrome cost more and if so how much more?

It goes for what it cost. That's it. I've gotten prices across the board. A industrial powder coater will do frames for about 100 bucks. I can only get white black brown or green. That's the only colors he does. If I want a custom color it's like 700 to do a frame. That's because it would hold up production.

I also would want them to prep it. If it comes out like shit, they'll just blame your prep. I they do it all there's no reason it should be wrong.

Looking to get my frame, a arms, swingarm, and axle carrier powder coated and am looking for basic prices to compare them to what I get when I call for quotes. I can prep my frame myself so just looking at the cost of powder coating only. Looking to get either a basic purple color or chrome so does chrome cost more and if so how much more?

Just drive it down to Brian at quality powdercoat.

Fucking democrat...... presidential coating shit FTW

Well sorry I'm not fucking made of money and I want to plan what I spend in the future. When I have enough Ill get a good powdercoat. This shit isn't exactly going into autorama or a cruise.

Just touch up what ya got

Yeah eventually I'll get a powder coat but for now I got to stick to what I have. I'll check out that Brian guy and theres a place called Exotic Coatings in Romulus by my mom's work.