seat mod

450 killer

hey guys new guy here. regestered a while ago but not much activity from me since i've joined. i have an 01 banshee 4 mil engine done by herr juggs. yfz shocks 2 plus 1 arms t 5 toomys. i ride trails only here in massachusetts. my bike looks nice i keep up on it. my seat is in excellent condition and very comfortable but i feal i sit to high on it. its great when we just ride around the trails. but when i want to lay into it especially cornering when i have to articulate my body. i feal that if the seat was lower i would sit more in the bike than on top. i'm sure there is room to cut the foam down and i would assume i would loose some comfort. i am not interested in trying to mod this my self would prefer to have it done by someone who is a pro at the banshee seats. any information would be appreaciated.

Thank you

Douglas

Take a grinder with a flap disk and start shaping your foam to your liking, put your cover back on and your done.

I use to do it to my mx bikes, I'm 5'7". I'm with 03dm, I needed to sit down in my dirt bikes more, I found my banshee great for trail riding with a set of atv mids with the seat just the way it is, and comfortable on long rides.

Thinking about shaving the seat down on my drag bike tho.

ive had this bike for 6 years now. its funny about the yfz shocks. was told that in the past. i must say to a non beliver they are perfectly set up. i have been riding for 25 years. a friend of mine who also said the same and has had a lot of experience with banshees who i ride with regulary rode this bike was impressed with the overall performance of my revalved shocks. electric carving knife humm. i wont tell the wife. ha ha ha ha