Powder coat or nah?

Smoking Pipes

What's up guys I got a banshee i have my motor out of my bike an I'm thinking about painting the frame an plastics while I have it apart.

I'm thinking about taking my frame to powder coat next week, is there any other parts you guys recommend getting powder coated as well an do you guys have any pics of powder coated parts

An how do you recommend painting the plastics? Rattle can pics anyone?

What type of paint will be the bestest

If your plastic is that ugly just buy new plastic. It's obvious you're going to go ahead and fuck this up. Automotive paint would be the best option, but I still wouldn't drive my truck at high speeds through the woods, only to get chips and scratches all over it. Plus for the cost of said paint, you may as well buy some nice plastics.

i have had 2 bikes powder coated and i found it very brittel i was trial riding and it was always chipping found it hard to touch up.these days i paint the frames that way i will always have the same colour to touch up after a little sanding.If you were to try touching up the powder coat you would have to build the level of the chip to the level of the powder in order for it to look smoth if you get what i mean.I still have one of the bikes i had powder coated but it says the file is to big to upload but i will try agian in the morning if that is any help to you 

Edited by epod