Grand River Racing porting and auto trans prices

O.G.

along these lines^^^

These pro and extreme ports, can I dune these? Or are these just for drag racing?

I have a set of 64.00 stockers I want ported and a 4 mil crank. You have a dome set up for these for pump? And do I have to use your pipes?

Yes you can dune ride ANY engine I build. I want it to be reliable and fast. No you don't HAVE to use my pipes, but if you want a set, I'll sell you a set. I ran my bike last year on pump gas. It did suprise me. I had two guys at the track come look in the fuel can after I was talking with them. Don't know how you'd tell anyway! But yes. 4mm dome, got it figured out!

Why do guys keep making it sound like Andy hasn't been doing shit? His sponsor banner has been here for what, 2-3 years now? Yeah he came in throwing elbows, but one of the first threads he started before any of the new pipe talk was a thread soley for folks to talk their shit. For a fella to do that I'd say he's well aware of what folks think. There are a lot of fellas out there building kick ass shit and most guys here have no clue who they are just because they don't have a banner here. That doesn't mean they aren't more then capable. I've heard of a few piddly orders falling through the cracks and that's the worst. NEVER have I heard of somebody that paid for one of Andy's motors that wasn't EXTREMELY HAPPY. This sum bitch can build monsters with the best of them.

• Like 2

Andy is doing work for me right now. Took my banshee to his house yesterday. Spent the afternoon with me riding, tearing down, and fine tuning. I live by a couple other builders that just want to sell me parts, won't work with me on tuning, let alone do it together and explain. I honestly expected to be putting a lot of money into changes. I was way off!!! He actually kept telling me not to waste my money. Just recommended a new clutch which I knew was needed, and a couple other minor changes. He said you can spend more if you want but I'm certain your going to be very happy with the changes. Hell of a guy and builder. I will be sending all of my friends to him!!!!

• Like 5

Nope. Guess not!

I ALWAYS tell the truth about what I run, my customers do not. I have race gas that makes more power than alcohol anyway, and smells like gas. Looks like gas, and will pass as gas at almost any organization. Really what matters here anyway is that it is not alcohol. That is what most guys ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to Andy the other day. First off, nice guy. He knows his shit. We went over set ups, riding styles, riding areas, and a bunch of other stuff. Went over prices of stuff. He was easy to talk and listened to me when I spoke. He gave me scenarios and past experiences. I have no problem sending my stuff off to Andy and having him work my cylinders and motor.

I unfortunately may not be able to get his pipes tho as that's another big expense. But time will tell. Maybe I'll stumble across some extra pennies and be able to get a complete package.

And what race gas makes more power than alcohol? Just wondering not trying to make you look bad. I know that alcohol runs a lot cooler so if you're making more power on race fuel, do you have problems with cooling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk