More bullshit government rules!

wheredahoesatracing

Sure. Here's a good example for you. Since Obama got his sorry ass in office it seems he wants to play robin hood. My health insurance premiums went up a bunch. And the coverage. Well. It went down a bunch. So therefore I DO have healthcare. But it's shit. Almost better of playing the odds and paying out of pocket. But of course that won't happen. Because j will get fined for not having insurance thanks to Obama. All of this so certain people can have their healthcare for free. Some free country this is

• Like 2

Then you could be one of the people who didn't think they need health insurance because they are "always healthy" and when you get in a car wreck, get cancer or need some other serious medical attention and can't pay for it the rest of us will pick up your slack.

Health insurance was just fine u til Obama fucked things up. I'm not against healthcare. Im against being forced to pay high rates for low coverage just because I work for a fucking living so some sorry cocksucker can have theirs for free
  • Like 1

Well. Basically what's happened is the gvnmnt has always payed the bill For those who don't work for whatever reason etc. now Obama has found a way to make US pay. Remember. The ISNT suppose to be a communist country. But it's heading that way and the working class is getting tired of taking it up the ass

Well. Basically what's happened is the gvnmnt has always payed the bill For those who don't work for whatever reason etc. now Obama has found a way to make US pay. Remember. The ISNT suppose to be a communist country. But it's heading that way and the working class is getting tired of taking it up the ass

The working people have ALWAYS payed the bills for the deadbeats. Where do you think the government gets its tax money?

So. Now we are just paying in more. Just my point.

You made it sound like this administration invented the concept of working people paying for deadbeats. It's been that way for quite some time. Is it right? Of course not, but these issues have been with us for a long time...and I doubt they'll improve any time soon. My bet is on it getting progressively worse.....I don't care who is in office.

Not one Republican voted for Obamacare. Not one. Our health insurance has gone up about 40%, deductibles have gone through the roof, medicine costs more, etc. Nothing good has come from this. But the biggest issue is that for the first time in history the federal government has FORCED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO PURCHASE A PRODUCT. What will the next thing be that Americans are forced to purchase? Not to mention there are still millions of people who don't have health care and guess what? NOT ENOUGH YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP TO PAY FOR THE DEADBEATS. That means, guess who will be paying for them? Now Obama is preparing to legalize millions of illegals and GUESS WHO WILL BE PAYING FOR THEIR NEWLY GAINED "BENEFITS?" Republicans may be cowards, but the Democrats are hell bent on destroying this country.

• Like 4