More bullshit government rules!

wheredahoesatracing

That is bullshit, the government wants to make a vehicle that wasn't manufactured to be on the road to suddenly be able to go on the road. If they do go through with this wait until the get sued when somebody dies due to these limitations. That steering mod especially can cause someone to fall off the trail and fall into a large drop that can harm or kill them.

That's the thing, they want to make it look as bad as possible. This will cost the manufacture money, which they never want to shell out, and they probably fear it will drive people away from the sport which in turn will result in money loss also. I hate the government as much as the next guy, but I do understand what's going on here.

The government is still setting expectations that limits the use of them. I don't like SXS but still its bull, its like in 2006 when the US limited 2 stroke engines.

That's what I'm saying. Before I bandwagon with Polaris I'd like to read the fine print. There's multiple ways to translate most of that crap. Those videos aren't exactly official. The content is more than likely on the far extreme side of it.

• Like 1

The government is still setting expectations that limits the use of them. I don't like SXS but still its bull, its like in 2006 when the US limited 2 stroke engines.

I think it when you graduate from high school then maybe you can participate in these adult conversations. You're the typical bandwagoner I'm talking about. You watch the video and then it's concrete. Do a little research and come back and to intelligently about the subject.

Use, or trying to impose safety? And don't tell me to watch the video and see how steering and braking is affected... Keep in mind, this is the manufacture trying to make the regulations look as bad as possible.

True they are exaggerating it a bit but still just a little turn off over here at Silver Lake when you are entering the dunes will have you fall 50+ ft down a steep grade of hill.