New 20mm dmx

I planned on building this motor, but after ordering all the parts I never got around to it and have lost interest in the bikes so I'm planning on selling everything I have for this motor. The motor is still in pieces and never been assembled. The list of parts I have are as follows:

-Mattoon billet cases with shift fork window

-Crank works 20mm big bearing billet crank

-DMX 84 bore topend kit (everything came from Calvin including domes) cylinders have clean up port and are unplated

-All bolts and accessories

-CPI 2 out of 1 side drag pipes

I have a set of used 44mm lectrons with billet bowls that I'm going to sell as well.

I have $7500 invested in all these parts. I'm open to offers for individual parts or as a package. I will be selling 4 of my other bikes as well once these parts are gone so check back for more parts.

I will get pictures in the next day or two. I work 80+ hours a week and will have to get time to get pics of all the parts so bare with me.

I don't get to check my pm's as much so if you have questions you can text me at 225-773-0520 for quicker response.

Thanks

Cp

I was able to get some pictures of some of the parts I have for this motor/bike I was planning on building.

I also have some tires for the 1/8 mile never used

14 paddle Kevlar rippers 86 roll out. Used at to races on smaller motor

Torch works radiator

Billet side cover

A custom CPI turbo pipe for a dmx

I have much more and as I find things I will post them.