finishing my long serval build

RagunCajun

• 3 weeks later...

I've been slowly heating up my rear plastics to clear the exhaust stingers. It's about the best idea i have to keep rear plastics and CSFX exhaust. I also installed a carbon fiber clutch cover insert from JM industries. I was under the impression i wouldnt like the look, but i do. I guess i'm changing my ways of what i think looks good.

• 3 months later...

I finally ordered the JL d/c conversion. I will do that, put on rear brake light, wire it all up so i can have head and brake lights. I think i had my harness built for it and accept my yfz450 front brake switch. I had the harness built to accept a light bar but i do not like how it blocks air flow. Plus i dont really ride at night much. and it would be hideous.

I also widened my rear one more spacer since i now have a little trailer and dont have to squeeze it into my truck. I also had to heat up my rear plastics so the stingers would stop pushing them out. The only thing i want to do next is an all black gripper seat. I slide too easy on my current seat cover when i crack the throttle open.

Seems 521's are the new 4 mils. I'm glad he's getting more business. Wonder if me mentioning it helped.

Got four new lights in from ebay today. Just the same Cree headlights I have in it now. Still waiting on my JL dc conversion. I found my LED brake light in my parts bin so that hopefully fits with my pmr bumper.