I built it from ground up

snowmobra

Typical BHQ, new guy comes on, post up his bike, the usuals "judge" his build and criticize until the dude doesn't come back.  Wonder why this is a dying sport.

Not everyone comes on full of knowledge and has the best build of a lifetime.....damn guys give people a break.  Hell to be honest his bike looks better than most I've seen on the sand.

• Like 4

I'm guessing some of that was directed toward me... I like the fading, but I'm not real sure about it in multiple spots.  The colors work well together though

And the header wrap on the pipe may be hindering more than it's helping anything but looks

its ugly. but its still a banshee. ditch the spray paint,hand and heal guards and that will be a good start

If you ever took your jalopy in the woods you would learn to love hand guards and heel guards. Hell, I originally bought my hand guards for winter to keep cold wind and ice chips from killin my knuckles. If never ditch mine.

If you ever took your jalopy in the woods you would learn to love hand guards and heel guards. Hell, I originally bought my hand guards for winter to keep cold wind and ice chips from killin my knuckles. If never ditch mine.

This ^^^ I've ran my leg over more than once when I ditched the heel gaurds.