New paint buy Possum

10milmike

People are fucking haters. Possum is a good painter you pay for what you get. All these little fags a FB are little fags. I have my boys back he can paint and fucking weld. He has all kind of welding certs and own his own business. I am so sick of people hating. It's just because they are jealous.

^ yup

There just hating saying $1500 is way to much for true candy purple. Some fag with a set of blue painted fullbore was talking shit. He want from having the best paint job to the fastest 4mil supercub. I was in bed sick yesterday so it was entertaining me going back and forth with him.

There just hating saying $1500 is way to much for true candy purple. Some fag with a set of blue painted fullbore was talking shit. He want from having the best paint job to the fastest 4mil supercub. I was in bed sick yesterday so it was entertaining me going back and forth with him.

Plastidip ftw. Ball'n on a budget.

I think they're just pinstripe dude, unless he got them painted the same color blue that they come in lol.