Painting plastics

sr73087

anybody else hate these lil young cunts like this bennett131.... look at his profile pic, what are u snoop doggy douche bag... fkn lil punk go back to ur landscaping job... ur pic shows me all i gotta know... ill be at winnchester next weekend if u and any of ur pussyboy friends wana come down!!!! ill look for a young cunt on a slow shee!!!

Lol every post you have made thus far makes you sound like an idiot....carry on.
  • Like 1

i apoligize to guys like zillafreek, trick, and a few others that seem to be smart my goal is for info and exsperiance on shees but im not one ta fuck around, i will drive 800 miles wit my crew ta have fun and meet new cool non libral shee riders. when i get checked by snoop cunt it pisses me off... thier needs to be a banshee hq high arcy, simply put a bi product of hq... im shure im not the only mid thirtys guy with a brain that hates the bullshit from these fkn retards.. anyways dave5.0 and a few mentioned i apologize 4 my rant, must be cuz im italian, lol... i gotta prob with callin out cunts!!!! ps. to the cunt this last rant was directed at...i dont hate ya, u know where ill be if u wana chat.. mabey after meeting me with or with out all ur teeth u will understand where im comin from!!!

do you like to parte` bro

just talkek to my friend ur right we were drinkin all night at the dunes, cam built two motors, one for my friend and some other guys. boath pump gas 4 mills

my friends had fmfs stock carbs

stock cages with boysen reeds.

the other had reeds t5's not shure on carbs.. my friends bike dyno was 72 hp and the other was 85 ish, now my friends bike wouldnt jet normal it kept lookin lean so he kept goin up in jetting till 400, witch cam had said was wierd thier normaly not that high on that set up. cams done alot of em he would know . my friend bought 28pwks v forse reeds and the jets in the keihns were way above recomended and this paticular motor loves it. so the 85 horse was an asumptional # because now hes got what the other guy had.. and his bike took more fuel than normal.. the bike was never re dynod, the abnormal number was not hp but jet size as bein bigger than most with the same set up ... i wish he woulda went back to cams and dynod it so we would have known, sorry for the confusion hope this provides clarity he got shit backwards or i did the other night..

lol no really