Abe

LCW

So you are saying we shouldn't trust your word either? Your dumbass word even said it was visible straight when you received the axle.

Zilla, I'm over your loud mouth. I never had reason to believe it was bent because Abe said it wasn't. I gave it a once over and put it up. Apparently no one on here believes me anyways. You all have your minds made up about the situation. You know Abe so you take his side, cool deal. Since he is your buddy it's okay for him to sell a piece of shit axle? You don't know me so automatically everything I say is BS? You guys are a joke.

Zilla, I'm over your loud mouth. I never had reason to believe it was bent because Abe said it wasn't. I gave it a once over and put it up. Apparently no one on here believes me anyways. You all have your minds made up about the situation. You know Abe so you take his side, cool deal. Since he is your buddy it's okay for him to sell a piece of shit axle? You don't know me so automatically everything I say is BS? You guys are a joke.

I don't doubt your word it's "bent" by your definition.

The issue is, how do you expect any seller to know that something is out .030" by eye? That just seems like a lot to ask. You said YOU looked at it and it looked fine. Only until you put an inducator on It did you find the .030 out. See the issue? You want to hold someone's feet to the fire , when you yourself would have done the same thing. Plus I'd run that sucker, bet you won't feel it.

• Like 1