Asking for feedback a bad thing?

Jokerzwild

Ive been off the site for about 3 years now just got another banshee so wanted to start getting parts had a deal set up posted 

if anybody had any feedback of seller and now the seller backed out of the deal and I had to back out of another because i couldnt use one without the other was it bad of me to ask my fellow HQ members for any feed back just curious because honestly kind of pissed me off 

Simple had a deal with someone selling Parts i needed I made a post asking if anyone had feedback dealing with him and he saw it then backed out of our deal said he will just sell them localy. Basicaly he got mad i asked for feedback from HQ to see if anyone had any experiance buying from him 

Simple had a deal with someone selling Parts i needed I made a post asking if anyone had feedback dealing with him and he saw it then backed out of our deal said he will just sell them localy. Basicaly he got mad i asked for feedback from HQ to see if anyone had any experiance buying from him

I see no problem asking for feedback.

I'm not posting this to cause a problem for anyone was just curious if I had somehow done something wrong I have seen no bad or good feed back about this seller and simply asked for feed back. His reasons for backing out are his own and I will leave his name out of this

I don't see no problem with it. Did he have many post? I always look at the post, lots of post active users, chances are good he is not a goof! Very little post, ask away, but should be able to ask anyway, it's funny cause I found an old of some parts I want to buy, from a part out, and I was worried he may be double selling, very few post, but seems legit, I plan to ask before I pay him.