JDS Customs phone number no more!

87sheerips

I started out with just my cell for work, I got sick of getting phone calls on it at 10-11 pm from people. So I got a new cell phone for me to use. Now I have 2 cell phones. The old number stayed as the work number but after 6-7 pm that phone is no longer with me. Made life much better

• 6 years later...

Man...JDS' website is a total mess...they have what I need, BUT you can't make an account, you can't call,  you can't see "the cart", you send an email and when you press "send" it just sits there and spins and doesn't "send"...WTF?

On 3/14/2021 at 3:29 PM, Sandmaniac said:

Man...JDS' website is a total mess...they have what I need, BUT you can't make an account, you can't call,  you can't see "the cart", you send an email and when you press "send" it just sits there and spins and doesn't "send"...WTF?

i had a hard time ordering my pipes, took a few trys but it went through... i blame Biden

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 2:29 PM, Sandmaniac said:

JD isn't a store front shop. He has a day job as well. You PM him on here?

Email is jd@jdscustoms.com
You can create an account when placing an order.
Message 87sheerips40faa89091e630b1b8948d5f878a444f.jpg