Tusk Super White Bulbs

ETR174

No, ordered the bulbs Sunday along with my premix oil and some stuff for another bike. I didn't have any money after that. I thought about the timing plate Tuesday and I'm in no hurry to get the timing plate. I was just wondering if it was a good investment that's all.

Edited by ETR174

The timing plate isn't a necessity. The air filter I ordered for another bike, the bulbs, and my oil are necessities. I am going up north next weekend and I need the bulbs for when I go riding at night, you know what I need my Golden Spectro for, and this air filter is for another bike that we are taking and it is the last thing it needs. The timing plate isn't going to stop my Shee from running or anything.

True but I just figured your stock headlight bulbs were still good, and you were upgrading. If that's the case though I would have thrown the money at a timing plate instead. That's all I was trying to get across, those bulbs really aren't much brighter. All they do is make the light more "white" imo, hope you like them.