vf4 reeds

clrkaw26

It is always the same douche bags talking shit on here every time, if you don't want my reeds because of a pic then don't buy them, but shut the fuck up and move on. There is a bunch of coward little bitches on this site and I don't have time to argue with those guys, I'm sure that skeeter and windy city will ne jumping on board soon as well to follow the leader, I'm giving you a middle finger in advance and I will only be responding to those interested in the reeds.

It is always the same douche bags talking shit on here every time, if you don't want my reeds because of a pic then don't buy them, but shut the fuck up and move on. There is a bunch of coward little bitches on this site and I don't have time to argue with those guys, I'm sure that skeeter and windy city will ne jumping on board soon as well to follow the leader, I'm giving you a middle finger in advance and I will only be responding to those interested in the reeds.

1. Do not want your reeds

2. Will not buy them

3. Will not STFU

4. Will not move on

5. Only bitch I see here is you

6. Looking out for possible scammers must get under your skin for a reason.

7. Looking forward to you not responding.

• Like 1