front plastics

jmross

I am looking for replacement front plastics.  Red in color.  I would like to find fullbore plastics but, any one piece front would be nice.  If that's not a option then a factory style front will do.  I am stuck on the color red.  It seems hard to find plastics anymore.  All I can find is maier plastics for 250 bucks for the whole front.  Is this all that is available anymore?  The plastic I have is cut for a desert tank and I went back to stock.  Really all I need is the hood but I would like to replace it all as a set. 

• 5 months later...

Reviving an old thread rather posting new:

Do Maier plastics still fit as crappy as they did 5-15 years ago?  Main eBay seller seems to think their quality improved.

Fullbore, Fast Fibers, UFO all out of the banshee biz?  Anyone left?

I'll keep hovering ebay ready to pounce on something clean enough for a dune ride. Any other direction appreciated.  

Not a fan of the wanted ads since it's basically like flashing cash in front of crooks.  

Mobs the powder, too much ski pressure to run trails. Make sure you get a short shift trans like an mx bike unless your going turbo.

We have tried 500 cr's and kx's and just about every Ktm we thought would exell. Fuel injected four strokes mx bikes reign in the mountains. I sure as hell wouldn't prefer four stroke for anything else (dunes etc)

Mobs the powder, too much ski pressure to run trails. Make sure you get a short shift trans like an mx bike unless your going turbo.

We have tried 500 cr's and kx's and just about every Ktm we thought would exell. Fuel injected four strokes mx bikes reign in the mountains. I sure as hell wouldn't prefer four stroke for anything else (dunes etc)

• 5 months later...