snelson2011 is a scammer

wizeass2005

I was scammed on this site. I posted an ad in The Wanted forum for shearer inframe pipes. he responded to me a day later saying that if he just blew up his motor and is trying to fund a rebuild. I asked him for pictures and asked if he did PayPal. He send me two pictures via email. And sent me his PayPal information. Everything looks good. I also seem that he was a member since the beginning of 2013. I sent the money and paid the PayPal fees. he responded and said that he would ship the next morning and sent me the tracking number. I wrote him the next day asking if you shipped. He did not reply. The next day I go againand he did not respond so I went on to his profile and realized he was logging in reading my emails and not responding to me. I tried to call the phone number he gave me. It was disconnected. I got on google images and then realized that the pictures you sent me were straight off of Google. I wrote him an email saying he has two hours to respond to me. And that i can see he is logging in an not responding. he logged in viewed the message and did not respond. so I filed a claim with Pay Pal and immediately escalated the claim. I believe it was 4 hours later he responded saying he was on vacation and left the tracking number in his truck and is trying to get ahold of someone to get him the information. I replied with why did you send me images right off of Google. And I still have not gotten a response.

So I spent a little bit of time this morning on the phone with the Kentucky state police department. If anyone else wants to call and report there scam to them it would help with the case.

I always play fair but I do not appreciate people that steel from hard working people like us. I am getting my money back but I still want to take every step possible to prevent others from getting scammed.

Not at all. I understand any risk involved with online transactions. I love this site. Out of maybe 20 successful transactions this is the only transaction I have ever had go wrong. its mostly my own fault I have never had anything go wrong so I became blind to internet scamming. We have such a good group of guys on this site I didn't think this could happen